Thursday, May 04, 2006

Nothing but trouble...

Good news:
-All my songs transferred great (via ftp).

Bad news:
-Cell phone still won't work, but I tested another phone that halfway did, so I am on the fence about buying a different bluetooth adaptor.
-Centrafuse is not going to be ready by the 19th.
-GPS isn't set up.

With that said... I am thinking about using an alternative program temporarily while Centrafuse works on developing its final version. This program is called Road Runner and is almost the same, but it would let me use the GPS software I already have and, although it doesn't look as pretty, it would allow everything to be integrated in one unit, so Road Runner looks like it will be my temporary skin over Windows unless more develops with Centrafuse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home