Tuesday, May 02, 2006


I FINALLY GOT SOUND WORKING! This means everything is back on schedule of barely being finished by the 19th! With the sound working now I am in the process of moving over audio, etc. from my desktop computer. I also realized that I have to install some video codecs into the machine, but that won't take very long. I talked to my boss today about mounting the case in the car and I think we both reached the conclusion that under the drivers seat should fit and will be the best place possible.

With sound working now I have finalized the position of the cards in the system by installing the brushed metal bracket that prevents them from moving.

Here are the PCI cards installed:

Here is the culprit behind the sound not working:

Here is the disc drive running via USB:


Post a Comment

<< Home